This buggy is for sale by the 3rd owner, Mr. Edmund Nelson of Volga, SD.
Here is some history of it:
Dr. O'hage from St. Paul was a prominent surgeon in the late 1800Õs. His buggy, one used to make house calls, is pictured here in this attachment. It was owned
from 1870 to 1932 by Dr. Ohage, and then was sold to Mr. Delaney, who went on to become mayor of St. Paul in the 1950s.
In 1973, Mr. Delaney sold the buggy to Edmund Nelson of White Bear Lake. He has owned it ever since.
The buggy has been restored by the renowned Hansen Wheel and Wagon organization and is now for sale.
CONTACT: Mr. Nelson can be reached at 605-693-4248